How We Help You Succeed
We provide overnight engineering and rapid prototyping on a consulting and as needed basis ranging from small rush jobs to long term projects.
If you need engineering work done fast to solve your problem, or if you need someone to develop your product, you’ve come to the right place.
New product design or reverse engineering of existing parts/assemblies:
- Detail and assembly drawings, including the modification of existing drawings
- 3D CAD models from sketches, drawings or discussions
- CAD work performed in SolidWorks
Analysis of parts, assemblies and systems:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Thermal Analysis
Automation and mechanism design:
- Multi-axis machines and robot integration requiring complex motions and operations
- Electric, hydraulic and pneumatically powered devices and mechanisms
Sheet metal design:
- Sheet metal parts of all kinds, for all sorts of applications (punched, bent, stamped), for all kinds of purposes (conductors, tensile straps, hinges)
- EMI/RF shielded enclosures and packaging for electronics (PCBs and electrical components) and mechanical assemblies
Structures & Weldments:
- Structural analysis of machine frames and complex structures
- Sourcing of steel, benders/rollers, welders & finishers
Vacuum chambers and systems:
- Vacuum chambers and handling of toxic gases
- Low Pressure (600-740 Torr) to ultra-high vac (10-12 Torr)
- Full system design & analysis, including all component selection.
We provide engineering services in support of manufacturing operations, new product launches and troubleshooting of existing equipment.
Our Skill Set
Finite Element Analysis
Vacuum & Fluids
Structures & Weldments
Fabrication & Assembly Drawings